The Arts Council is proud to offer an Artist in Residence program in Bryan, Texas. This program allows the artist to spend their time creating, experimenting, and adding to their portfolio. The Bryan Artist in Residence will have an opportunity to live and work in a Downtown Bryan townhome generously donated by BCS Modern.
- Artist will live and work in a Downtown Bryan townhome
- Housing includes utilities (water, internet and electricity)
- Tenant must be individual. No partners, spouses or long term guests
- Residency term of 1 year
- Pets are not allowed
- Artist will be allowed to have a part-time job
- Artist will also receive a $3,000 stipend from The Arts Council, paid in $250 monthly installments over the year.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the program. Apply today here! Special thanks to BCS Modern and the City of Bryan for sponsoring our 2021 Bryan Artist in Residence Program.