The Arts Council of Brazos Valley is launching a tumbler design competition! You will have a chance to show your love for the great state of Texas by competing to be featured on The Arts Council’s 2020 Limited Edition Boots & BBQ Tumbler. These tumblers will be sold starting Black Friday, and sales will continue until our annual Boots & BBQ fundraiser on March 27, 2021. Alongside displayed art, a prestigious interview, and basically having your name written among the Texas Stars, selected artists will share their work all over the community!
This year’s competition theme is: Texas, the Lonestar State. BE CREATIVE! What evokes the spirit of the South? What draws a mighty YeHaw and a Howdy from your soul? We are not limiting our number of artists for this contest as long as you follow the submission process and can bring your work to the Arts Council to be displayed. This means it must be stable enough to be hung and put on a wall display!
Almost anything. We are looking for creative mediums, such as photography, painting, colored pencil, chalk, or more!
Rules & Guidelines:
- Texas artists of all ages are eligible to submit artwork! Participation is free
- Artists are free to select an already completed artwork or develop a new piece for submission
- Material and subject matter included on the tumbler should be original and must not be under the copyright of another artist/entity
- We ask that subject matter be kept appropriate for all ages
- Due to the nature of this contest and the time-constraints from judging to tumbler creation, we are limiting competitor eligibility to those in the USA
- Art may be shipped, but the winning piece MUST be at the Arts Council by November 16th, 2020
- When your design is complete, submit a .jpeg or .heif file to email@example.com with this title in the subject line: ACBV Tumbler Competition
- We will use these photos to judge your submission, so be sure to use a high-resolution photo to capture your work
- You may send up to THREE attachments per each piece
- Include the following information with your submission:
- Artist’s name
- Subject matter
- Title of work
For more information or submission assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org