Our New Home
Key Features of the New Facility
We are excited that the new facilities have more than doubled our available exhibition space, as well as created an arts destination and visitor center for the Brazos Valley. Learn more about the key features of our new facility below!
- A unique two-tier mezzanine gallery
- Working studios for local artists with retail space
- Expanded creation space for youth arts education programs
- An outdoor venue for public art and live events
- Meeting and creative spaces for the community
- Additional office space for The Arts Council staff
A key focus of the new facility and location will be to continue to grow the profile of the arts in the Brazos Valley by driving tourism, attracting and relocating new businesses and residents to the area, and encouraging current residents to stay in the community.
When people see that they can experience a bountiful life with deep roots in the art, culture, and history right here in the Brazos Valley, they are truly excited to call the area home. As College Station Mayor Karl Mooney explains, "The Arts Council and our local art scene have a profound impact on our community by improving our residents' quality of life, strengthening our economy, and attracting visitors."
Learn more about The Arts Council's New Facilities