The Arts Council is proud to now offer an Artist in Residence program in Bryan, Texas beginning in September of 2018. This program allows the artist to spend their time creating, experimenting, adding to their portfolio, while also providing the artist their own retail space. Artists may apply in June of 2018 and the artist selected for the residency will move in at the end of September. The Bryan Artist in Residence will have an opportunity to live and work in one of the newly-built Kasparov Lofts, generously donated by BCS Modern.
- Artist will live and work in a 750 sq. ft. apartment with a downstairs work/retail area
- Housing includes utilities (water, internet and electricity)
- Tenant must be individual. No partners, spouses or long term guests
- Residency term of 1yr
- Pets are allowed
- Artist will be allowed to have a part-time job
- Artist will also receive a $3,000 stipend from The Arts Council, paid in $250 monthly installments over the year.
Entry Deadline: 7/31/18
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the program.
Special thanks to BCS Modern for sponsoring our 2018/2019 Bryan Artist in Residence Program.